Worried social distancing and masks will put a damper on Halloween again this year? Think again! We still have our Instagram followers to dress up for. So, let’s explore some of the best cosmetics for this year’s festivities. Everything on our list is cruelty-free and vegan so you can rest assured that no matter how scary you look, you don’t have any ‘real’ blood on your hands.
- Lunatick Labs – Get all your scare-free essentials from this 100% vegan, talc-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free company.
- PPI Premiere Products Inc – Look and feel like a professional this year with PPI’s high-quality makeup.
- KVD Vegan Beauty – The iconic, global, high-performance, vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand will have your followers impressed this year.
- Sugar Rush – Tarte’s all-vegan product line is comprised of makeup and skincare products which are each priced at $25 or less and packaged in recyclable materials.
- Jest Face Paints – When you need to level up and use bodypaint, do it with these vegan brands.
Now that you have everything you need, you can relax, crack open some hard apple cider, and spend a few hours in front of the mirror painting your face and body. Use the hashtag #IVWTHalloween to be featured on our Instagram this weekend!
Allison Zeller October 5, and Allison Zeller. “The Evolution of Halloween: 3 Trends to Watch.” NRF, 5 Oct. 2016, nrf.com/blog/evolution-halloween-3-trends-watch.